Saturday, October 13, 2007

2nite, 2nite, 2nite


Wats crackn yall. Wut a nite 2nite was.

For a minute now my homies been mentionin dis High School Home-coming football game, so i figure its only right, i come through n bless wid my Blessings, yuh nahmean

Literally, since i step foot or shall i say a toe of minez into dat lil place, my name was a constant holler, no jokez.


If i have a dollar for all the stares n holler i got, i would be a rich man.


I was dressed 2 impress, which is typical me. But it was interestn gettin hug's n hi's from pepz i ont even kno. What can i say when your handsome, your handsome for a reason, that i am.


I aint a conceited person, but what can i say. In the words of Jay Z, "What more can i say"


It was good seeing pepz of mines. Shout outs 2 Killa Am, Ariel, Mz quick, Crystal, Sherie, Breeon, (wid had lil cute son, lil cam).Jackie, Dee, and the rest yuh kno who yuh iz. It's 2 many for me to shout out. I'll be here all night.



Unfortunately i look-tid so spectacular, i cud sense it i had a couple haters.


Yuh kno dudes was hating, but they girlfriend's was huggn me da nxt second later. Lets not name names. or else i wud ruin relationships


I mean,


It was funny cuz, if u hated on me 2nite suttn was wrong.

The more hater's the better. Let them multiply in stacks n bunches.


All together it was a fun night tho. Maybe its time for me to call one of yall gf's. Hey, who knows, whats nxt for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DRE.
iM GLAD YOU HAD FUNN.
<333
AND THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT.
LUV YA HANDSOME BOi.

Amber Chanel said...

I LOVE U DRE...
-KILLA AM