Thursday, October 11, 2007

Guesss whose back......

I aint been on here in a minute, so i figure its only right i bless my pepz out there wid a miraclous handsome hotness to which i possess.


What An Encounter, today has been. Little did i know.......

I got up to a house filled with no water. A typical embarrassment in da Hylton household. AH man.


Recently i been chilln, looking for a job, but it seems the more i apply for, the less results. Typical GA b.s.

I went from partying hard da otha day in Boston,now bak 2 hell known as Ga. dese r da fuckin dayz..



Pepz of Society, stay wid me. Cuz a daily update is definitely a regular duty of minez from now on.

1 comment:

Amber Chanel said...

awww dre...
no shower lol????
it's okay....go to junee's house or something...and damn u just ain't doin nothin in ga...cuz i'm have the time of my life lol